Friday, October 9, 2009

Love in Action

I just created a new blog that I will try to update daily with tips on how to show our love as wives and mothers. Please don't feel like I am trying to teach or preach anything here. This are ideas that I am trying to put into effect in my own life and just want to share with other Christian wives and mothers as an encouraging word. Since it will be for wives, some post may be considered inappropriate for other viewers, but never too detailed or personal. Please feel free to give advice or feedback. Thanks!

www.deedsoflove.blogspot.com

Love to all!
Karen

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm not a wife or mother, but I'd really enjoy following your new blog if you don't mind. :) It's so helpful to watch you and Denise in your daily lives--I learn so much from you both and you are my role models! :)

Seth and Karen's blog said...

Catherine,

I'm honored you'd want to follow. Please feel free to leave your tips, comments and observations as well. Single young women can have wonderful insights into areas we married women may overlook or not realize. I know my younger sisters have useful tips for me about marriage and child training! :)